Organic elderberry juice
Among the many health benefits of elderberry juice are the following:
- Elderberry juice has long been lauded for its ability to cure respiratory illnesses like asthma, colds, sore throat, flu, and even bronchitis. It contains compounds which help to suppress the mucus secretion in the nasal passages resulting to reduction in the inflammation of soft tissue in the throat.
- Elderberries are known to be rich in vitamins and minerals which are also transferred into the juice. The predominant component is vitamin C which also helps to explain why elderberry juice is effective against colds. Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant and an essential chemical in the body towards the prevention of diseases by controlling and suppressing the action of harmful biological invaders like bacteria and viruses.
- As an extension of the high vitamin content of elderberry juice, it is also rich in flavonoids and other antioxidants which aid in fighting against fatal illnesses like cancer, coronary heart disease and stroke. The specific type of antioxidant found in elderberry juice are bioflavonoids which are adept at preventing cell damage by actively reacting and neutralizing free radicals before they are deposited into the cells.
- The high concentration of antioxidants is also effective in combating stress and environmental toxins due to everyday exposure to pollution and toxins.
- According to recent studies, elderberry juice helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels which also lowers the risk for cardiovascular problems, controlling blood sugers and more.
- In olden times, elderberries were used to cure constipation, diarrhea and hemorrhoids. Modern formulations also recommend elderberry juice against these common problems on top of recommendations against kidney problems as well as potential benefit to vision and urinary tract health.
Ages: 1-2 year: 1-2 tsp daily
Ages: 3 year-Adult: 1 Tbsp daily
SHAKE WELL & REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
PURE NATURAL CERTIFIED ORGANIC IMMUNE SUPPORT HERBAL SUPPLEMENT
Organic Elderberry/Aronia Syrup 12 FL OZ (355mL)
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute from advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and R.E.P.S. Personal Training, LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.